Nursery admissions are made by completing a form from the school office. All other year group admissions should be made through Camden council.
Parents should be aware that admission to a nursery class does not guarantee an automatic right to the same school's reception class. You must make a separate application.
In the event of over-subscription, places will be offered in descending order to:
- Children who have a Statement of Special Educational Needs which names the school with the agreement of Camden LEA.
- Children with a brother or sister at the school.
- Children who are in public care.
- Children whom the Director of Education accepts as having an exceptional educational, medical or social need for a place at the school (professional evidence of any such need will be required).
- Other children, with priority given to those living closest to the school measured 'as the crow flies'.
If necessary, priority within group 2 or 3 will be decided on by the distance criterion.
Further information can be found on Camden Council's website: